Awww Kelly Rowland and her new Family Grace the cover of Essence Magazine


How freakin sweet is this? Lil Titan is freakin adorbs! He looks just like papa!

Kelly on what life feels like right now:
"My road to my happiness hasn't been an easy one. It hasn't been peachy all the time, but I am so, so happy," she says, reflecting on a year that saw her get married, give birth to her son, and suddenly lose her mother. She remains strong and positive, "surrounded with so much love," thanks to friends and family like her mom's best friends and Beyoncé and Solange's family.
And even with her thriving career, it's all about the family.
"My priority is my husband first," she says, laughing. "That's how the baby got there."


You can pick up the April issue of Essence March 20th.


No comments:

Post a Comment