The Devil is a LIE! Dawn Richard sits down with The Breakfast Club!


Lil Miss Danity Kane herself, sat down with the Breakfast Club to clear up a few rumors and to discuss her new album "Black Heart"! She also explains the demise of Danity Kane and Dirty Money! Vows never to be in a group again! Awwww

You can check out the full interview below.



So Dawn swears she hasn't had any work done, however based on this before pic.....GIRL BYE!!!


Now I loves me some Dawn...her voice...her style...her think outside the box spirit gives me life!
There is nothing wrong with a lil nip tuck. That nose has been touched by a surgeon and there's nothing wrong with that. I think what's happening here is with the combination of niptuck + makeup + heavyyyyyyyyyyy photoshop that makes her look unrecognizable in her photos. Now idk what's the point of it all but hey if she likes it I love it.




No comments:

Post a Comment