Catfish: The TV Show Season 4 Episode 1 [Full Episode]


Yesssssssssssss my show is back. I can relate to this show in so many ways lmaoooooo We've all been catfished before but I  actually had a good one that sent me gifts and money and such. (That's another story though LOL)
How someone can get catfished still in 2015 with google image search and all this technology that we have today is beyond me. lol It's still hilarious nonetheless but I gets my inspector gadget on when I talk to people online. People play entirely too much and trust and believe I will catch that ass LOL
Anyway.....Last night Charlemagne of Power 105's The Breakfast Club plays the "sexy decoy" Nev's assistant in Max's absence. This episode was hilarious. Check it out below.
[I know one thing though Nev and nem gon get enough of walking into these random people's house like they do. My stomach drops every time they do it like it's a setup. Gotta to be more careful]



Woman Sends $1.4 Million To Online Boyfriend
and speaking of catfish...did y'all hear about this lady? UGH
This fool sent all her coins to some scammer in South Africa. C'monnnnnnnnn
"Despite my two [failed] marriages, I still believe in love," says Sarah, who has been dating a man she met online for the past 17 months. "He told me early on that he was a widower, and that he had two daughters and he was on a business trip to South Africa," she says about her lover, who claims his name is Chris Olsen.
"Chris has a way with words. He'll say, 'How is my queen doing today?' or 'How is my flower today? I hope she's been watered.' He's very poetic. He's just spectacular," says Sarah, who speaks to Chris daily for hours at a time while he's abroad.
"I've actually never met Chris in person, but i'm definitely in love with Chris," Sarah explains, pointing out that he has made five or six attempts to come back to America to meet her, only to get arrested and remain in Africa.
Over the past 17 months, Sarah says she has sent Chris money thousands of times in various countries for reasons including a stolen credit card, hotel bills, lawyer fees, an expired visa, stolen money, yellow fever, and for bail after being falsely accused of money laundering. "I'm 95 percent certain that Chris is telling me the truth, that this is all legit ... He assured me that when he gets home he's going to pay me back every dime."
I mean wtf lady? Ain't that much talkin on the phone in the world that would make me send my hard earned coins to a stranger I have never met ever! Then to top it off in another country???????? Then she absolutely has no doubt in her mind that she's not being bamboozled and that's scary!!!!!!
This lady's thirst levels are emergency room worthy. Someone get this lady and IV stat because she's dehydrated!!!!!!! Watch this sh*t yo!


No comments:

Post a Comment