And then this Happened...Tamar Braxton wants us to Believe she Hasn't Had any Work Done!!! Tuh


First of all I loves me some Tamar Braxton but lawd knows I'm gon need her to stop the madness. She posted a pic of her on her FB/Instagram pages asking "what surgery"? While I think the 2 pics she chose as an example were clever but chile ain't nobody buying it. Ok lets be honest. She looks similar in both pics but if she wants us to believe they are the "same face tho" she needs to try again. #liesyoutelltamar

I mean a good beat face of makeup is only going to do so much. I like Tamar and at the end of the day she can do whatever the hell she wants to her face and body with her own hard earned coins but girl stop tryin to insult our intelligence. We're your fans!!!


And of course folks chimed in to tell her to cut the shit in the comments!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment