The Interview that started it all! Amber Rose discusses The End of her Marriage to Wiz Khalifa, Tyga Dating Kylie Jenner, the Kardashians and More! #Petty


So I know you've seen this mess by now. I'm in the process of moving and you all know I'm a one woman show so please excuse me right now. Anyway so this lady here, Amber Rose started some DRAMA with this lil interview here. She was dishing all the teas hunty! From her divorce with Wiz to the Kardashians, Amber didn't hold back. (That "HOw to be a Bad Bitch book tho!!! #ughhhhhhhh #fixitjeezus)

So this interview sparked the fire that turned into a full out twitter/instagram blaze between Amber and Khloe Kardashian. Chile listen. They dragged each other for complete and utter FILTH!!!! Khloe retreated early though when she realized that she was in fact not about that life!!! #nosurprisethere






I find it hilarious that this has even occurred. I can't take either party seriously! Amber is a thot. The Kardashians are thots. As much as i despise that term it fits. They both cancel each other out as far as I'm concerned.







And the saga continues...no really...they still are going at it. Well Amber is anyway. Zzz






No comments:

Post a Comment