[New Video] T.I. feat. Chris Brown - Private Show + DJ Khaled feat Chris Brown, Lil Wayne and Big Sean - How Many Times


Whoa dere daddy daddy!!! T.I.'s new video for his latest single, Private Show, is nothing short of provocative. The sexy track which features Chris Brown is off T.I's album Paperwork!

T.I. told Rap-Up TV:

“We wanted to make grown women cream themselves. I think that was the pure, definite intention behind the record,” Tip told Rap-Up TV. “I think that we were both kinda trying to one-up one another: ‘You’re not gonna make a girl cream before me. I’m gonna say something that you didn't say and it’s gonna make her feel a way that you didn't make her feel.’ We just kinda continued that volley back and forth and then we had a little ball of inappropriate innuendos at the end of it called ‘Private Show.'”

Well alrighty then. Make sure you get ya wet wipes ready before you watch this new video! LOL





Dj Khaled also dropped a new track, How Many Times, that features Lil Wayne, Big Sean and Chris Brown. The video is full of skrippas of course as well as Khaled stroking his own ego. Y'all know his antics O_o
Anyway this song is the first single off Khaled's upcoming album titled, I Changed A lot! I actually like the song tho. Givin you a lil something to twerk to, check it out below:


No comments:

Post a Comment