Love & Hip Hop Hollywood Episode 13 [Reunion Part 1]


Weave and silicon fly as the #LHHLA cast sits down to talk with Mona!
Lemme start by sayin this, Mona is the devil and she has us all under her spell.
The whole Yung Berg notice stating they don’t condone DOMESTIC violence and such! TUH
Lemme get this straight it’s ok to be violent as long as it isn’t "domestic". Ohhh ok that sounds about right! Good one Mona! #purecomedy #girlbye

Ray J and Princess vs. Teairra:

First of all I HATEDDDDDD Teairra’s makeup! My lordt it was horrid.
Ray apologizes for his bitch like antics and I was almost convinced he wasn’t a bitch still! #almost

[Insert Princess]

Ray proved otherwise once Princess hit the stage.
Ray J was instigating the shit between Princess and Teairra ever so calmly. Ugh
But wait tho….who was Teairra sucking on in a back alley? Berg?
I honestly wanted Teairra to beat Princess’s ass!
Princess totally rubs me the wrong way. She’s malicious. Her whole intention is to rub her relationship in Teairra’s face.
 “No matter what he does I will never cheat on him” Ray got this bish trained!!!

Hazel vs. Yung Turd and Masika

First of all where were all the scenes where Berg was leading Hazel on? They were wrong for that. Hazel is a lil delusional but she has reasons to be. The man LED HER ON! If they had showed the right clips to support that then she wouldn’t look so crazy out here in these Hollywood streets.
I felt bad for her. She genuinely thought Berg was her friend. Obviously because she doesn’t know what friendship is? However Berg stated they were friends too and still dogged her out like that. Mannnnn He’s such a piece of shit!!!
He called this chick his 4am. That was low!!! I wish she could have gotten a chance to slap both of them.
The cheap shots they took at Hazel made me wanna whoop some ass myself.
He did mislead her…we watched that the first 5 episodes…c’mon I’m gon need him to STFU. Somebody rewind those tapes please!!!!!!!! Lyin ass!

[Insert Nikki]

While I don’t really care for Nikki I have to admit she was spot on. We’ve watched Masika take on this friend role to Hazel and for this bish to stab her in the back like that is mad trife!!!!
I’m sorry but Masika doesn’t have an argument. She tried it though. 

Nikki and Mama vs. Masika

First of all Ahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
This scene had me cryin laughing!
Masika cameeeeee for Nikki’s mama. Omg I couldn’t even take the amount of slayedge I was watching lmaoooo
“You take your clothes off and I’ll take my clothes off…”! Waitttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt whet?
Why did that even come out of nana’s mouth LOL #confused
YOooOo too funny!
Mama couldn’t hang. She tried though but clearly she was NOT ready. Nikki came to her defense but the damage had been done.#whew That wasn’t fair fight at all LMAO
She took that lady from the window to the walllllllllllllllllll! HILARIOUS #gotwerkitnana

I’m done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Love & Hip Hop Hollywood Episode 13 [Reunion Part 1]
video courtesy of Yardie

No comments:

Post a Comment