Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Engaged? Hmmm


SoOoo allegedly Nicki Minaj and her boo Meek Mill are allegedly engaged.


E! News reports:
A source also confirmed to E! News that the duo is in fact engaged. "Both Meek and Nicki have been spending amazing quality time together lately and have gotten extremely close these past few months," the insider shared. "It may seem like it all is happening very quickly but Nicki and Meek are in this 100. They truly love each other."
Perhaps all the clues that something serious went down were all over Twitter. On Monday evening, Mill shared a yellow heart emoji on Twitter. The next day, his girlfriend captioned a photo from Miami with the words, "I wish every night could feel like last night."
But wait, there was more!
A Twitter follower reached out to Mill where the user wrote "@MeekMill you so f--king lucky n---a"  The rapper's response was a short but sweet, "I am."

The romance rumors started back in February when Minaj shared a picture of Mill kissing her on the cheek. Since the PDA moment surfaced, the twosome has been spotted on several dinner dates together.
"I definitely will be married before I have my baby," she recently told Complex magazine. "I've always felt like that since I was young; my mother always put that in my head. She also told the publication that by the time she released her fifth album, she "will  have walked down the aisle" and will "at least be on baby number one, possibly baby number two."
It matches up with what our source revealed once the engagement rumors surfaced. "Nicki and Meek have discussed family and children," the insider shared. "They are both on board as soon as they get married."
Whoa speed racer whoa! Let's not be hasty folks. These two have been canoodling in our faces for a what maybe 2 months, if that? At this point I'm not gonna make it out to be more than what she posted, a ring. Is she wearing it on her ring finger? Sure
Even the way she captioned the post was intended to keep us guessing. For all we know this could just be a gift.  I'm gon need more cowbell before I give my congrats!!!  LOL Nice ring tho but I need more confirmation!



Sn: I find it very interesting how someone could be in a secret relationship for nearly 10 yrs and then all of a sudden be in a full fledged pda on 100k relationship for 2 months and now engaged. #shadeeeee #noneofmybiztho

No comments:

Post a Comment