[New Music] Erica Campbell- I Luh God


Let's discuss this new track I Luh God by Erica Campbell! Hmmmm not sure how I feel about this one. The title alone is making me cringe!!! I mean I love everything she's saying but the level of ratchet on this track is makin me sick to my tummy. If her intention is to expand her audience then ok, I guess, but this one is a lil too much for me being that Erica Campbell is a truly talented artist.
I don't think I'm ready for the ratchet/gospel movement lol
Anyway this single will be on her re-release of her album, Help 2.0! Feeling it? ?


Here's Erica actually performing it. I love me some Mary Mary and Erica Campbell but ummm yeah I'm still not convinced. I'm all for creativity, changing up sounds, and infusing music genres but this right here? Hmm maybe it will grow on me. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment