Jazmine Sullivan Slays @ Center Stage in Atlanta! [Must See]


You feel that fire, just let it burn
There's no runnin' when it's your turn

These lyrics right here are just a WARNING to the EPIC LIFE that Jazmine's Reality Show tour is going to give you! Chile listen. For some people it's Beyonce, to others it's K Michelle, Keyshia Cole, etc! No shade to these ladies because I love all of them but JAZMINE is on another level. Ummmmm can we say POWERHOUSE vocals and completely rawwwwwwwwwwww talent?? MAN LISTEN!!!! I'm not really a concert goer, but when I found out that Jazmine was coming to Atlanta I had to attend. I had to. Let me tell you that she will not disappoint. Just know if you get to check her out on tour that she is gonna sangggggg!!!!! Not sing but sangggggggggggg! It will be worth all your coins!! Please check out some snippets from the show that I captured and pleaseeeeeeeeeeee get your self to a show nearest you to see Jazmine Sullivan live yourself.


No comments:

Post a Comment