New Video: Jazmine Sullivan gives us LIFE in Forever Don't Last


Mannn listen!!! Y'all just don't even understand what this lady does to me when she sings. #chills
To hear pure raw talent is almost unheard of these days. Today, Jazmine dropped her new video to single "Forever Don't Last." This is the second release from her upcoming album "Reality Show"! In this beautiful ballad she pours her heart out singing the lyrics:
I had high hopes for us, baby
Like I was on dope for us, baby
Chasin' after a high that I'd never get back again
So we turn into three long years
And it became painfully clear that we,
We would never see those days again
But I guess forever, doesn't last too long forever
Doesn't last too long forever
Doesn't last too long these days, hey
And I tried to believe that we could make it
But trying don't work, so I just have to face that forever
Doesn't last too long these days, hey
Now if that doesn't relate to relationships and people these days I don't know what does. We're so quick to just give up and run away. Jazmine I hear you girl!!!!!! I hear you!!!!



Jazmine Sullivan - Forever Don't Last

I'm uber excited to see her back on the scene and can't wait for her new album to drop after her 3 year hiatus from the industry. Her talent is sooo underrated! What is wrong with you people? LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment