New Music: Jazmine Sullivan- Mascara + Reality Show Album get's release Date!!!


This new track "Mascara" by Jazmine Sullivan! WoOo chile!!! The "I wanna be perfect for everyone else but myself struggle" is REAL!!! Most of the time the lifestyle that goes along with it isn't as pretty as what's being portrayed! At the end of the day gotta love yourself when the Mascara comes off!

Yeah my hair and my ass baby, but so what! 
I get my rent payment and then my tits get me trips
To places I can't pronounce right
He said he'd keep it coming if I keep my body tight
And them bitches stay mad 'cause I'm living the life
‘Cause I'm living the life, oh
Most people think I'm shallow
‘Cause I'm always dressed like I'm going out to the club, 
But I gotta keep up 'cause there's chicks poppin' every day
And they want the same things
So I never leave the house without the make-up on, 
I keep мascara in my pocket if I'm running to the market
‘Cause you never know who's watching you
So I got to stay on, I got to stay on
I got to stay on, I got to stay on
So I got to stay on! 

Those lyrics tho!!!! Man when is this new album dropping already?


Yayyyyyyyyyyyyy so Jazmine also announced on her FB page the date for  her new album Reality Show. OMG soOoo excited!!!
You can now PRE-ORDER my new album ‪#‎RealityShow‬ on iTunes before it’s out on JANUARY 13th!!


Reality Show:

1. “Dumb” (feat. Meek Mill)
2. “Mascara”
3. “Brand New”
4. “Silver Lining”
5. “#HoodLove”
6. “Let It Burn”
7. “Veins”
8. “Forever Don’t Last”
9. “Stupid Girl”
10. “Stanley”
11. “Masterpiece (Mona Lisa)”
12. “If You Dare”


No comments:

Post a Comment