Love & Hip Hop Hollywood Episode 13 [Reunion Part 2]


Nikki and Mal vs. Masika

First of all, how they let this Uncle Fester looking mofo play both of them is beyond me. He just looks like a creep. Ewww #moneyisahelluvuhdrug
Was I the only one lost with the back and forth between him and Berg? I was confused!
They were both played period.  It’s been proven that he’s a liar. I’m sorry Uncle Fester, not buying it! Homosexual tho? Hmmm maybe

Moniece and Fizz vs. Amanda

Moniece read Amanda since day one. She was a fraud!!!!! She exposed herself.  I feel Moniece on what she was saying...don’t talk to me like you’re crazy. Bish don’t insult my intelligence! Amanda was clearly trying her. Moniece gave her just what she was looking for.  #yougetwhatyougive
I was rooting for Amanda at first and she went and played Fizz. Smh He’s a good dude too!!!
Talking about she loves him right now!! Wtf does that even mean? This bish is a fraud! Fizz better leave that girl alone. She’s cheated twice for crying out loud! #whereisthelove? LMAO

Omarion, Apryl and Mama

Zzzzzz who cares? They were pointless on this whole entire reunion. #FF

Ray J and Princess vs. Morgan

I’m sorry but I believe Morgan. She’s the center of everything. She was confidant to both Ray and Princess. What the hell does she have to lose by lying? They willingly told her alllllllllllllll their business and when they came for her neck she exposed them.
They really showed their asses! Morgan was getting in Ray’s ass and or course in true bitch fashion he couldn’t handle it. #truthhurts
He just had to take it to another level and sic his dog on her.
Ray: Can you please go knock her out right quick?
Princess: You want me to?
YOoOoooo when Princess got up to attack Morgan I knew what type of bish she was. A well trained one. One that doesn’t have a thought process of her own and is lead by others! While I am all for standing up for yours and doing what you need to do, no REAL MAN would ever ask you as his woman to come to his defense and fight like that.  A man protects and defends his lady, not put her in a situation to be harmed or to harm others. Ray J is no man!!! POINT BLANK PERIOD! He's the real PRINCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm DONE with both of them!
Morgan was ambushed. Where the hell was the security then? All this hoopla about not supporting violence. #blah I was soooo maddd! Did you see how she was punching that door? She would have gave Princess a run for her money had she gotten the chance.
Even Mona was frazzled. They messed her "Red Light Special" pj's all up!!! HA

Berg vs Teairra

Berg: This is my love
Masika: We’ve always loved each other before we started dating
C’mon son there has to be more to this that we didn’t get a chance to see. Like they had to be messing around before they started recording and during his stint with Hazel because this isn’t adding up.
This Love pentagon thing is corny as fck. Don’t nobody care about Berg and his lady friends. Of course Ray chimes in and stirs up more mess regarding Berg’s relationship with Teairra.
Hmmm well that escalated quickly...
When Berg said Teairra gave him head I almost fell on the floor. On one hand I think he’s full of shit but on the other Teairra’s reaction didn’t give me much to go on. She looked “caught”! Idk wtf to believe. I hope it’s not true but if it is she ain’t shit either. They kissed??? Girl whet????????? #karmaisabish
What is obvious is Hazel has NOOOOOOOOOOO friends in Hollywood!
Everybody had something to say about her relationship or lack thereof all the while giving Berg tender kisses in private. #ohtheirony

Soulja and Nia

Other than Soulja lookin like a Cheshire cat the whole episode I have nothing to say about them! #geekinho
Zzzzz who cares

Plastic Surgery Lies:

Nikki knows damn well she got more than her nose and tits done. Bishhhhhhhhhhhh please!!!!!!! Everything on her is straight from Mattel! Then she wants us to believe dat ass is real? #never

Lordt knows Hazel didn’t need anything done to her nose except get a nose job. That beak has to go!!!!!!!!! Those lips too. Not a good look boo boo! Hopefully she'll work all that out after she gets her Love and Hip Hop coins!
.
Masika also has obviously had more than a boob job too. I guess nobody is gon keep it real.

“I got heels higher than ya self esteem” tho?????? #murdamurdamurda

And on that note.....end scene. On to #LHHNY please!!!!








Love & Hip Hop Hollywood Episode 13 [Reunion Part 2]
video courtesy of Yardie

No comments:

Post a Comment