Live @ SOBs: Teyana Taylor and Fabolous perform Broken Hearted Girl


Last night Teyana Taylor and Fab performed one of my favorite tracks off her album. OMG [Broken Hearted Girl] is my shhhht! I've had this one and many others from her on repeat since VII dropped in November. That whole album totally exceeded my expectations!!! If you don't have this album I'm gon need you to wake up because you are SLEEPING!!!
The last nigga broke my heart
You probably break it too, no baby
I'd rather just play my part than to play a fool, no
It don't matter if you're single, single
Either way I just wanna take you home, take you home
And it don't matter if you got a past, got a past
Cause I ain't got nothing to do with that, do with that, do with that So
Those lyrics tho!!! Man listen we have all been there. After being hurt and disappointed so much you're like eff this! Lemme just get some and keep it moving!!! #itbelikethatsometimes
Anyway she and Fab performed it live @ SOBs in NYC last night. Check that out courtesy of RealTalkNY!


No comments:

Post a Comment