Random: Are you being Yung Berg'd???


Man listen.... LADIESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!
Don't let the dudes "Yung Berg" you!!!!! Don't be out here lookin dumb like Hazel-E. These dudes will play games with you for as long as you allow them to. It doesn't take no damn 8 yrs for a guy to want be in a relationship and ya ass shouldn't be waiting that long either. Dudes be knowing what's up within 3-6 months (if not sooner) of "gettin to know you" "dating" or whatever the hell you wanna call it these days and that's real!
DO NOT BE FOOLED......Men know what they want!!!
I say this every episode I watch....Berg is a piece of shit and honestly Hazel gets none of my sympathies. She is just as responsible for her role in their situationship as he is.
Phhhhhhhhht....I wish I might let a mofo "Yung Berg" me....nerpppppp ain't happenin! FOH

No comments:

Post a Comment