Steaming Hot: And then this happened...Chris Brown goes innnn on Adrienne Bailon and Tamar Braxton via instagram




Idk what happened on "The Real" today but Chris Brown wants no parts of it....damn
Wtf did Adrienne and Tamar say today?? I don't watch the show lol
‪#‎hewentinnnnntho‬ ‪#‎shotsfired‬ ‪#‎murdahmurdah‬


Update: 

SooOo apparently this brief mention, of Chris Brown and his relationship, on the show "The Real" today was responsible for this insta mayhem.


Hours after Tamar learned what the hell was going on she countered with this...




Lawd....did this lady say Chris is just a few years older than her son. Don't make me bring out this belt. LmaOoOoo! #hilarious

From what I've seen and read thus far Chris Brown totally over reacted in his reaction. I love him and I want him to win but he can't go flying off the hatch like this every time someone mentions his name. Tamar and Adrienne's brief mention were not of malice. They were stating facts. We all know how Chris and his gf have an open relationship more than it's closed most times. I'm gon need Chris to have a seat.

No comments:

Post a Comment