Love & Hip Hop Hollywood Episode 10


Let the games begin. Last night’s episode was every bit of TRIFLING!

Family First:

Awwwww Lil Megaa is in the building and everyone is getting along. (For now) Hopefully it continues.
Apryl’s mommy issues are so sad to me. I can’t imagine not having that relationship with my mother. SN: Was it just me or did y'all see the delight in mama O’s face when Apryl was crying. I peeped it!!!

Mommy Dearest:

I definitely see the denial and pain in Apryl’s mother’s face. I honestly feel she doesn’t know how to fix the situation so instead she brushes it off in her head. That scene was hard to watch. They need therapy.

Nia Nia Nia:

Girllllllllllllllll just no!!!!!! Why would she get pregnant while all of this mess is going on with Soulja?
Are you ready to have a kid with him? Hell no! They aren’t even ready to move in together. No like really...wtf!!!!!!
Who calls someone in Brazil to tell them they’re pregnant? Like that whole conversation could have waited until he returned. Then she calls this fool anyway and he’s acting like a true ass. OMG! He annoys my soul!!!!!
The the poor thing miscarries! Welp

"Settle down or Nah" feat. Yung Berg:


I swear this is déjà vu. First Hazel then Teairra and now insert Masika.
Yung Berg lookin crazy out in these streets. Who the hell is gonna work with him after they see his work ethic? So far he’s carried and/or attempted to carry on pleasure with his business with every "artitst" that's entered his studio on the show. He's a freakin creep! Ugh

All white affair:

First of all why was Berg wearing a nightgown? He looked like a damn fool.
And of course his lady had to match looking like a hot Mattel mess! Matching [rented] Rolls Royces....They’re a freaking joke. Also the fact that they find happiness in tormenting Hazel makes me sick. She was right to show up in all black but it would have been even better had she not showed up at all. Sn: How did her and Ray J end up attending together?

Berg: I love you baby! Masika: I love you too! WTF is happening? If Berg doesn't sit his lil hopping ass down somewhere. And these women are just falling all over him like idiots. Slow downnnnnn son you killin em!
He’s such a piece of sh*t. I know I probably say that every week but dammit it’s the truth. 

The After party:

So after the party Masika and Berg take it to the house. After confessing their “love" for each other Berg considers settling down with a “bad bitch”! Awwwww how sweet? The whole scene is laughable. Plus he stays with Hazel's name in his mouth. Hazel isn’t the delusional one. He is! “I love you for the rest of my life” This n*gga!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Ray J does have a heart but not really:

Hahahahahahahahaaaaa he is bipolar. One minute he’s the hulk then in the next minute he’s singing “one wish”. Which one is it? This dude is mad emo. Ok so you apologized. Is Teairra supposed to fall to your knees now? Puhlease!

Teairra:

When she dropped those teas to Ray about his relationship with Princess I almost fell out of my chair LMAO We already know they have issues. Her [allegedly] going back and forth between Ray and Floyd has been a hot topic for some time now in these internet streets.

I actually appreciated the chat with her and Ray’s mother Sonja. We all know she’s been wearing that same wig since “I wanna Be Down” but that lady knows what she is talkin about. “Can’t make or force someone to be with you!” She needs to sit down and have that talk with a few other cast members as well.

Morgan:

In the final scene we see Ray J confront Morgan about telling his business. While I admit Morgan is messy, it’s not her fault if Princess is reaching out to her. Ray J is such a lil b*tch about everything. We’ll see even more of his bitchassness next week when Princess ends up in the pool at dinner. #icantwait LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO



Love & Hip Hop Hollywood Episode 10
video courtesy of Yardie

Bonus:

No comments:

Post a Comment