Draya Michele's alleged Sex Tape pics remind us all of her #Hoeness





Well well well, will ya looka here. Former Basketball "Wife" Draya Michele is next in line to be exposed as her nude photos leak across the net. #nosurprisethere Allegedly the photos are stills from a sex tape of her and her ex bf "Vain Starzz"! (Whoever that is). You have to recall her infamous segment in her interview with The Breakfast Club when she discussed her "hoeness".
"I think that a hoe is someone that sleeps with everyone and anybody and I don’t think that I’m considered a hoe no more. I don’t really got nobody [they can say I slept with] in the last two or three years. Your "hoeness" can get deleted after a certain amount of time. I am in total drought."
Welp! I don't know how valid that statement is when it's on film but umm yeah!
Anyway if you're nosy like I am you can check those pics out here!

No comments:

Post a Comment