Kevin Hart is a [Big Goddamn Deal] according to Men's Health Magazine!


Funny man, Kevin Hart poses for the cover of Men's Health Magazine's March 2015 issue.  Awww look at his lil muscles! LOL He has been getting himself together ever since those movie, stand up and tv show coins have been coming in. I'm not even mad. #beastmode

Hart on his career and what keeps him going:

"I always want to show that I'm going up, not down," he says. "I'm not progressing to go backward; I'm always going forward."

"If you stop, or even if you slow down, you're going to look up and realize that somebody has passed you," Hart says of his career philosophy, which presumably also applies to his life in general.

"And that's my fear," he continues. "It’s the fear of being passed or caught up to, you know? When you get hot, you can choose to stay hot or you can say, 'I'm going to take some time off now and relax.' I don’t see the benefit of that. That's how you get left behind."




Looking good! We see you Kevin!!! #eatyourhartoutladies You can read the full article over at Men's Health Magazine!

No comments:

Post a Comment