Tina Knowles Spills the Tea on Her Nuptials to People!!! [Wedding Pics Inside]


Tina Knowles is in pure bliss and I couldn't be happier for her. She and her new hubby celebrated their union and shared exclusive details with People. See what Tina had to say about finding new love after 60!

"To walk down the aisle and see all my friends and family and to see my handsome man standin' there, and to know that at 61 you can still find love and have a magical day like that … it was really beautiful," says the bride, who wore a dress by Romona Keveza and walked down the aisle to India.Arie'sReady for Love."
"It was important to me to have a wedding and walk in white, because sometimes we feel that at a certain age you should act a certain way," she says. "You can find love at any age. You just have to go for it." 

You can read the full interview via People. Check these wedding pics out below! Everyone looking like royalty! I love it!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment