Bish Please of the Day goes to Tamar Braxton!


Bullies Bullies, they're no fun. All they do is hurt someone. Ummmm so Ms Bully herself revealed on The Real yesterday that she was hurt and devastated when she was bullied through social media by K. Michelle and others. OH! Of course she didn't mention any names but we all know what she was referencing to. Now here's my issue with this. Tamar needs to get her whole entire life!!! If you watch either one of the Braxton series you know that Tamar is shadeeeee queen. She doesn't hold back point blank to the period and she drags people for complete filth. When I saw her in tears over the "Muppet" comments I had absolutely no sympathy. I mean if you can dish it babyyyyy make sure you can take it!!! I mean watch this foolishness!!! It starts at the 2:00 mark!



Really bish??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Tamar had all her Tamartians go after her own damn sister and didn't stick up for her even once. Insults, threats, you name it and she has the nerve to sit up here in tears about someone calling her a damn muppet??????
Now I am absolutely not supporting bullying period. However what I am saying don't do it to people and then have a problem when they do it back to you.
Charlemagne gave that ass the Donkey of the Day and I couldn't agree more with what he said. #crymeariver

No comments:

Post a Comment