50 Shades of Grey featuring Toya Wright!

Yessss chick sip that tea!!!!!
No no no people that's not Storm from X-Men that's Antonia Toya Wright. She took #TransformationTuesday to a another level when she debuted her new look on instagram.
Unless you're late in the hair trend game I'm sure you've seen this new look that's been taking over in the past couple of years. I saw it first on Rih Rih or course then on one of my fav fashion stylists Olori Swank. I must admit I like it on some but it's not for everybody. Sorry ladies, some of you will just have to wait until you're old enough before you can rock these grey tresses lol
Rihanna

Olori Swank

Sevyn Streeter

SoOoo what's your take?
Do you like this new grey hair trend or should it be left for the lil old ladies?

No comments:

Post a Comment